Saturday 31 March 2012

March shopping

So I've been on a bit of a shopping rampage this month. It's so hard to exercise self control when you're constantly seeing things that you must have! :)

Factorie baxter denim - high risk red

Factorie baxter denim - port royal

Sheike mustard carrot pants
 I had my eyes on them for the longest time...was
hoping that they would go on sale, but couldn't
wait anymore and bought them at full price.

Portmans magenta pleat top

Dotti lace top

Gold metal belt from ebay

Dior waterproof eyeliner, Chanel Chance edt,
Miss Dior Cherie edp & free Calvin Klein
lipgloss from strawberrynet.
Their delivery service is seriously the best!
I only ordered these on Monday and they arrived yesterday.


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your magenta pleat top... It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks missy :) I love it so much too. But can you believe I haven't even worn it and now it's on sale! So annoying when that happens :P

    ReplyDelete