Wednesday 14 March 2012

The first weekend without you...

After a physically & emotionally challenging week that Chris just had, I wanted to cheer him up by taking him somewhere we haven't been to before on Saturday. Seeing that the weather was nice & sunny, I thought the Armory Wharf Cafe in Silverwater would be a good choice. Unfortunately, he was really hungry after the gym that morning and had a big meal, so there was no room left for brunch. We decided to have dinner there instead as I had read that they're open for dinner on Friday & Saturday. However, when we got there everything has already been packed away for the day! Ahhh there goes my plan! Must aim for brunch next time.

Anyhow, I couldn't resist the photo opportunity since the scenery was so picturesque. In fact, there was a couple taking their wedding pictures there that day. Who would have thought that such a beautiful place exists not far from Silverwater jail!?





So for dinner that night, Chris ended up taking me somewhere I haven't been to instead. We had korean food at Bakehouse Garden and dessert at Cheeky Chocolate in North Strathfield. I really liked it there! The atmosphere was much more relaxed compared to Strathfield, and restaurants weren't too packed so we didn't have to wait around for a table and rush through our meal.








1 comment: