Wednesday 8 February 2012

Moochi

Have you guys heard of Moochi? If not, then you're about to find out about it.

A few months ago I started seeing regular check-ins and photos from friends on facebook about frozen yoghurt from Moochi. I thought to myself "geez, it's just yoghurt....what's the big deal?". However, as there was so much hype around it, I gave into the word-of-mouth marketing and went to try it for myself. My jaw dropped when I saw the line! It was a Saturday night and no joke, there was at least 20 people waiting in the line. Crazy, right?

So, what happened after this first time experience? I am now hooked! I no longer have cravings for ice cream...it's all about frozen yoghurt now. It is seriously that good! Another benefit is that this dessert choice is less fattening so I can eat guilt-free.

If you guys are reading this post and happen to live in Sydney, then jump in your car/train/bus and make your way to yummy Moochi! You won't regret it :)

My usual choice:watermelon yoghurt with strawberry & lychee topping

On a non-food related note, guess what arrived at work today? My leopard print envelope clutch! I bought this 3 weeks ago on ebay so I've been waiting anxiously for its arrival. I can already envision all the outfits that will be paired with this. Can't wait to take it out!


Another online shopping purchase is due to arrive at work tomorrow. YAY! This online shopping business is so addictive (and costly)!

No comments:

Post a Comment