Sunday 18 September 2011

Laneige Water Bank Cream

I have been loyal to the Korean skincare brand Laneige for almost 2 years now. This is probably the longest I've stayed with a skincare brand and I think it's because I've finally found something that really suits my skin. I use their cleanser, skin refiner, emulsion and moisturiser (for my night care routine). It might sound like a lot of steps but I'm so used to doing it now that it doesn't take long at all.

I think it's so important to find a brand that works for you because I can see how it has transformed my skin. Laneige is light in texture but provides enough moisture to help the skin achieve elasticity and glow. I really love it and would highly recommend this brand!

Unfortunately, we don't have Laneige shops in Australia and although there are some Korean cosmetics shops that stock this brand here, they just don't carry the complete range. But it's ok because they are available online through sasa or strawberrynet. I prefer strawberrynet because they offer free shipping, regardless of the amount spent. They also offer a wide variety of brands across skincare, cosmetics, haircare & fragrance (for both women & men). Happy shopping! :)

    I just bought the Water Bank Moisture Cream on strawberrynet!


No comments:

Post a Comment