Wednesday 7 September 2011

Hello blog!

After many years of following others' blogs I have decided to join the blogging world with the launch of From Lizzy With Love. Why I didn't join sooner? It's probably due to my fear that this whole blogging thing is going to involve too much technical computer stuff. However, with some convincing from my colleagues at work today I have decided to go ahead with it. And I have to say...so far so good (fingers crossed)!!

I'm going to use this space to share with everyone the things that I get up to, the shopping adventures that I embark on and the endless wishlists that I often find myself obsessing over. I hope you guys will enjoy reading my blog and if you happen to like it please subscribe and start spreading the love :)

                                                                                                                                    xxx
                                                                                                                      From Lizzy with love
                                                                                           

2 comments: