Wednesday 11 April 2012

Easter long weekend

It was so nice to have a four day weekend over Easter...a much needed break! And what made it even better was the warm sunny weather, which meant that I was able to hit the beach to try get some colour on my pale skin before the temperature starts getting cooler.

Here are some highlights from my long weekend :)


My beautiful Michael Kors 'Runway' watch arrived at work last
Thursday, just in time before the long weekend break. I bought
 it online from bloomingdales, so saved alot compared to the
retail price here in Oz. Shipping was so efficient as it
arrived a week after my purchase, and the shipping
cost was cheap too - approx. $13 

Getting ready for winter with this Forever New coat

Kasui black heels - not too high and super comfy

Narrabeen beach

Thirroul beach




Season at the Park Korean Restaurant, Burwood


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your Bloomingdales recommendation! Nice watch, and delicious food :)

    ReplyDelete