Monday 2 January 2012

Birthday dinner

I had the chance to get all dressed up last Tuesday for a nice dinner to celebrate Chris' birthday at the Galileo Restaurant, located within the Observatory Hotel. I love the classic European setting of this restaurant - it instantly makes you feel all posh and classy just being there. The food was just simply delicious, and the staff was extremely friendly. I absolutely loved it there!

Another highlight from the night was the debut of my Chanel bag. Finally, I have a special occassion to take my bag out :)


Entree: scallops

Entree: organic asparagus

Mains: magret duck & cape grim beef tenderloin

Desserts: pistachio parfait & deconstructed pavlova

This was so yummy!

Complimentary dessert platter



                                                                                                                                              

1 comment: